Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to (the “noticiashoy.life”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), the copyright owner or its agent may send us a takedown notice through our Copyright Agent. DMCA which is detailed below. As an Internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from such infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To make a good faith claim of infringement to us, you must send us a notice that sets forth the following information:
Violation Notification – Complaint
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on the owner’s behalf);
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to help us identify the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, including your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) establishes penalties for civil damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notice of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3 ).
Send all takedown notices through our contact page. Please email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. By submitting a claim, you understand that you accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a takedown notice due to a claim of copyright infringement, you may provide us with a counter-notification in an effort to restore the material in question to the site. Such notice must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been removed and the original location of the material before it was removed.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if located outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any district where the service provider is located), and that you will accept the infringement notification from the person or business that provided the original infringement notification.
- Submit your counter notification through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices of copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify repeat infringers. Those who violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the content of this page and its policy for handling DMCA complaints at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to check this policy back frequently for any changes.