MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Public Works and Highways is set to do road reblocking and repairs on various roads in Metro Manila over the weekend.
According to the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), road reblocking and repairs will begin at 11 p.m. on Friday, November 10, and end at 5 a.m. on Monday, November 13.
“Motorists are advised to take alternate routes,” the MMDA said in its traffic advisory.
The following are the roads that will undergo repairs and reblocking this weekend:
- EDSA (southbound) after Malibay Bridge, in front of Shell Gasoline Station (outer lane), Pasay City
- EDSA (northbound) between G. Don Vicente Ang Street to Gen. Evangelista Street (second lane from sidewalk), Caloocan City
- Rizal Avenue Exit. (northbound) between 11th Avenue and Bustamante Street (first lane), Caloocan City
- C-5 Road Ugong along Lanuza Avenue & Casa Verde Townhomes, Pasig City
- Mindanao Avenue (northbound) along Mindanao Avenue Tunnel, Quezon City
The MMDA said the affected roads will be fully passable by early Monday morning.